Got a question for Satoshi Hino, the voice actor of Kyojuro Rengoku? Now’s your chance to ask! We’re looking for questions from you for an upcoming episode of “A Conversation with the Voice Actors Worldwide!”
— Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English) (@DemonSlayerUSA) January 16, 2021
What You Need to Know:
- This past Saturday, Aniplex USA shared an English-dubbed trailer for Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train on their official YouTube channel. The trailer features “Homura” by LiSA, as it’s the movie’s theme song. Watch the dubbed trailer below!
- The movie has broken all sort of boxoffice records in Japan and all us fans in the West have been desperately waiting for its arrival.
- The movie begins where the anime left off. Tanjirou and the others, having been injured during the battle with Rui, rest and train at the Bug Pillar, Shinobu Kochou’s Butterfly Mansion. After resting, they board the Infinity Train to seek the Flame Pillar, Kyoujurou Rengoku in order to find out more information on the ability “Hi no Kami Kagura” that Tanjirou awakened to during the battle with Rui but…
- There is no release date yet, but we do know that the movie will come out in 2021 in the USA and Canada and that the English cast will be as follows:
ENGLISH DUB CAST
Tanjiro Kamado: Zach Aguilar
Nezuko Kamado: Abby Trott
Zenitsu Agatsuma: Aleks Le
Inosuke Hashibira: Bryce Papenbrook
Kyojuro Rengoku: Mark Whitten
Enmu (Lower One): Landon McDonald
English Voice Director: Steve Staley
ADR Script Writer: Lucien Dodge
- Learn more about Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train in our anime chart page!
Source: Aniplex USA